Sunday, June 03, 2007

What do Sista's Want?

Could someone tell me what do Sista's want please tell me because that is the Million dollar questions. I have known this fine sista we shall call "PR". Now I love PR and everyone who knows me can attest to the fact, I want to sleep with her as bad as a crack head need crack. Before you say why don't you ask her out. I did this one night and got the line "Twin we are friends, blah blah blah",I did not hear much after that. Also all the time I have known PR she is out with her girls complaining how she can't find a man.
Well last night I see PR looking as fine as ever out with her girl. She goes and tell me that she went to St. Martin alone, telling me that she is her own best company. My minds start spinning like crazy.
1. Why waste the fun and sun of the island alone, are you looking for him?





2. You have no side dick you can call?
3. You could not call ME?
I would have gone broke for 4 days of fun,sun and PR.

Now PR is not the only sista I see around town who is all ways complaining how they are no good brothers. My question is what is wrong with YOU? Have sista set the bar so high that no brother but GOD is good enough.

Comments:
Sistas want different things and are probably single for different reasons. Generalizations won't help scratch the subject. Just like all brothers aren't looking for the same thing in a mate. It's complicated like that.

Only PR holds the answer to why she may only want you as a friend. Rejection is hard to take, but we have to keep in mind that the other person is entitled to his or her choice. It doesn't make them crazy or wrong either. We have to deal with it, respect their choice, and move on to someone else who is more receptive to us.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]