Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

1. What is the meanest thing you've ever done/said to a lover/loved one?
Leave her while she was gone on a weekend trip. (My ex-wife)
2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator?
Who do I look like Johnny Gill?
3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash?
No Janet Jackson going on here.
4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool?
No but I did it at a park once.
5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P
39 but I feel 29
6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital?
Never hospital injured but I have been sore the next day.
7. Have you been to a strip club or "titty bar"? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance?
Back in the day I would go and get a lap dance but giving away money is not my thing anymore.
8. Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P
Yes and her name is chubby chocolate @ http://chubbychocolate.blogspot.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]