Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Please shut up

This weekend I had a date with some I met online (another blog for another day) this was my second date with Ms.P. After the first date, I did not know if I was feeling her so I decided to give it another try. What a disaster, first we agreed on an 8:00 movie, I get there at 7:30 purchase the ticket and wait and wait and wait. At around 7:55 I get a call from her telling me she just left the house because her dad called with a personal matter (that is why they make cell phones so you can drive and talk at the same time). She finally makes it at about 8:45 (she got lost on the way to the theater). Strike #1

I exchange the tickets and we go to the concession stand and she complains about everything from how fattening Edy’s Dip are to the help and how kids are dumber know than they were when we were young. Strike #2

We are now watching the movie (Ocean’s Thirteen) and she TALKS through the WHOLE movie, with sound effects and questions. I wanted to be like Burt on the old television show “Soap” and disappear. Strike #3

Ms. P. broke all my rules:
1. Call if you are going to be late (especially when going to the movies)
2. Don’t complain about everything
3. BE QUIET during a movie.
Needless to say there will be no more dates with her.

P.S. The movie was alright.

Comments:
Shazammm...
 
oh my..what a disaster.I would've NOT been there when she showed up almost an hour late and I would've NOT called....you're too nice!

and thanks for stopping by my spot! I'll be back to check you out!
 
lmao@shazammm

I agree with GG. When she called 5 minutes before the movie was to start, I would have talked to her about rescheduling.

I would not have stuck around waiting and talking ALL through the movie??? Definitely a no no!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]