Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I want to be like you

Last summer I met a young lady 13 years younger than me. We kicked it for about 3 months. First let me give you a little background she was doing well for a 26 year old College degree, Job, apartment and new car. So at the end of the month she had very little money. I never had her pay for anything; I even gave her money to buy a dress for her friends wedding. Let me also state for the record that we did not have sex, we did a lot of other things. Now the reason we did not have sex was first I was sleeping with two other women and second my “spider sense” told me that something is not right and you may not want to go there. I have had two stalkers in my life time so I tend to listen to that voice from time to time.

To make a long story short we broke up, after one of my parties and she saw a lot of my female friends. Now the reason she stated for the not wanting to see me is that she wanted to be like me, buy a house, have more money, and find herself to figure things out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. (Don’t we all)

Cut to three weeks ago and I see her looking good but PREGNANT. I laughed my ass off. The fucked up part is she act likes she owes me money and runs away when I tried to say “HI”. On Saturday night I see her sister and she tell me that they still stay together in an apartment with no air condition and again she walks past me without speaking. Again I just laugh because I know that she is embarrassed knowing that she was already broke when I met her and with a child by herself (I asked her through an email the first time I saw her if she was getting married to the baby’s daddy and got no respond) she is going to be beneath broke.

I wish her the best.

Comments:
OK...somehow my first comment just disappeared!! ugh!

Basically, I said that she did you a favor by walking away!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]