Sunday, June 03, 2007

Getting off my chest.


I have been in prison for three year. (not a real prison) but a prison in my mind. I had a boss for over 4 years who took away my spirit. This evil person beat me down like no other person I have ever let in my life. This person made me sick physically. I had to take many medical test, only to find out, that nothing was wrong with me. I finally quit that job three years ago and it has taken me that long to get that person out of my life and quit second guessing myself. I have decided to blog again to make the world aware that life is too short to let one person take your joy away. Quit being afraid and start living.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]