Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Don't want the world to know.

In a couple of weeks, I going to have a birthday. I'm very happy that I going to celebrate another year on this great earth. The issue is that I don't want to have a party or big whip to do. First let me state that all my friends this year have had get together or party for the same reason that they want me to do the same. They have turned the big 40. I don't want the world to know that I'm that old. Now before you call me a punk if you ask me my age I will tell, but I don't want to just freely give out that information. The funny part is that everyone is talking about me, saying that I'm over reacting. I don't care, I have nothing planned. I will probably just go to my favorite bar have a few drink and thank GOD for another year.

Comments:
You are blessed! Big party or no. Celebrate something when you want you. This next stage of your life (and yes, it is the next stage), will be more wonderful and exciting than the last.

You are amazing!!
 
i love birthdays. i think you should WRECK the bar. it will be great.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]