Monday, January 23, 2006

Life is happening


Sorry I have been gone for a minute. I have not posted in a while. I have no excuses except I have been enjoying life and and new toy. A Treo650 (I heard the 700 sucks). So I can check my email from my phone and have not been in front of my desk top in a while. I also have been going out a lot. Making up for lost time (having a job will do that to you). I also have been getting phone numbers and getting back in the dating scene. The thing is that I have been meeting these 20 something females. I Talked to one and she said something about 35 BEING OLD, mind you I'm 38. Of Course I have not told her how old Twin is or the fact I was married while she was thinking about SAT, ACT or running for class president. I also have been getting beef from some of my friends, because they keep stressing to me that I will never settle down if I keep going out with children.(They all have been over the age of 22).
Now that I back dating again, I realize that I hate spending the money. Another thing that bothers me is the representative. You know the representative, who makes you seem perfect until the real person shows up. This usually happen after you sleep with them or after around 3 months. ( I rarely reach the 3 month mile marker) .
I know this is not my best post but I have to keep in touch with my blog friends and let you all know that 2006 is starting out better than 2005.

Comments:
Good to see yah! and then Good we don't! Why? Because you're out doing the damn thing!

Though I'mma need you to do better with those young gals, lol lol

However, the best way to get focused is to view the young - then quickly move on to someone who gets it, lol
 
That's my new baby and I can't wait to go and pick it up by the nursery. Stop by when you get a minute and tell me how you like the new furnishings.
 
You gotta leave those youngstas alone. If she ain't had a 28th birthday, I can't fuck with her.
 
*lol* @ that representative term. Yup. Folks represent (a fascade) in the beginning, but then let it all hang out later on when you "really" get to know them.
 
Hey twin,

Glad to see you're busy with work.
I know how it is with new gadgets. I haven't put down my video Ipod since November.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
What is it with you thirty-something year old men dating these young gals?? What's wrong with us thirty-something year old women? Is it that we are too jaded or something?... just wondering, twin!!!

Glad your 2006 is going well:)
 
I like that phone/palm whatever...
 
The representative...that's one of my biggest frustrations with dating. You don't really get to know the 'real' person until after you've wasted months with that person. Oh well...such is life lol.

Glad that 2006 is starting out on a good foot for you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]