Friday, December 23, 2005

I'M BACK

After being gone for 3 weeks at training and working it is good to be back. I was training in New Jersey and Pittsburgh. If you want to know what Twin does for a living read the comical book of my profession "Hard Sell" . The hotel was the worse, it was hot and dry, causing me to get daily nose bleeds and having a hard time sleeping. It was a big training class with lots of non-members and only 4 members (brothers and sisters). Everyone was cool. There were a few women who thought they had jungle fever. However, when I told them I have crossed that fence and you are not ready for the fact that "when you go black, you never go back", they go scared and said they could not do it. Too scared of what family and friend may think, even in 2005, racism is alive and well. It really came out when they were drinking.Explain to Twin how they always had dreams about hooking up with a brother and since they were away from home, we could do it. I had to say "NO" because drunk white girl in bed with a brother= rape in the morning. I don't do drunk women, black or white. First I want you to remember our lovemaking session and second again drunk consensual sex at night, can lead to allegations of rape in the morning. I have seen it happen. All in all it was good and I'm glad to be back.

P.S. I have to tell you about my trip to New York.
P.S.S. I got a call about someone who read my blog and said I was a racist for using the word "Keebler" . Now anyone who knows me can attest that I love everyone not matter what color. So for my boy "Zeck" who told me to forget them and post a "Keebler" I would love to get with and be her baby daddy here you go
JENNA VON OY


Comments:
Welcome back. Merry Christmas!
 
YAYYYYY DBM is back! I'm going to start saying Cracka next year - so get ready, lol

See reitinerates my point - they can walk around totally not interested in us - but we don't have that option - well guess what I DO! LOL LOL
 
SIX? Are you serious? LOL@
 
I was doing some blog browsing; came across yours. What's a fucking keebler? Come find me at "pleased2meetu.blogspot.com"
 
i don't think Blossom counts as a Keebler...w/ her booty she has to have "members" in her blood somewhere
 
Merry Christmas. You made a good choice about no drunks and sex....smart thinking-could have spent the holidays in jail....
 
Welcome back to the blogosphere. Your 5-10 word comments have been missed. lol
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]