Saturday, December 03, 2005

First and Foremost

I need to make a confession I'm a thief. I stole a term from "Pammie" and have been using it in my everyday talk. Pam thank you for the word "Keebler"
p.s. this is all in fun so don't get offended.
Thoughts and rants:
Why don't some people use a wash cloth when they take a shower.

Why is it that when a convicted killer is about to get killed he does not want to die and begs for his life. (He/She did not stop when the victim asked for their life).

Why is it that in every obituary you read it says "He found GOD on..." when you know they only went to church for weddings or funerals.

Why is funeral food the best food.

Why is it when the lotto is for a lot of money, your friends say I know you are going to give me a few million dollars.

Why do women tell you what they "want" in a man and when they get one he is the complete opposite.


Why did "Kevin Hill" get cancelled and "EVE" did not.

First, Last, Now
First :
First job: Caddy at a Private Golf Course
First screen name: ACE (Tempest was my best game)
First funeral: My Aunt
First pet: Gold fish just like everyone else in the Hood
First piercing: Only one in my left ear
First tattoo: Don't Have Any
First credit card: Hudson's (now Marshal Fields soon to be Macy's
First kiss: April
First enemy: Reggie (he had our house broken into and stole our video game and television after I kicked his ass)

Last :
Last car ride: 7:00 this evening home from my parents
Last kiss: November
Last movie watched: Batman Begins
Last beverage drank: Instant Ice tea my mother maid
Last phone call: Left a message for David
Last time showered: This morning
Last CD played: The Hits and B-side by Prince

Now:
Last website visited: www.http://brainsandbooty.blogspot.com
Single or taken: Single and looking
Gender: male
Birthday: June 22nd
Sign: cancer
Siblings: 1 Brothers (TWIN)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown.
Wearing: Jeans, a grey "Michigan State" sweat shirt, white socks, Nike running shoes, Calvin Klein white Boxers Briefs
Drinking: about to get some water
Thinking about: My new training class
Listening to: Florida State vs Virginia Tech in the ACC championship game


Going for a while
I will be in training for the next two weeks so I will not be posting very often. I will keep everyone up to date.



Comments:
You posed some good (funny) questions in your ‘thoughts and rants’. I love it when bloggers do the ‘First, Last, Now’! Maybe I should do it to one day next week.

Good Luck in training….Try not to fall asleep, cause I’m sure it will be quiet boring.
 
I like that. I shall bite when I have blogger's block. :-)
 
Twin - come on aboard the Keebler Train and for the lost What does Keebler make that would work here:

CRACKAS!!
 
Me and my boy Three used to call 'em Keeblers all the time in college. The dorm was known as "The Treehouse". Now, it's usually just Saltines. A Keebler with a tan is a Ritz.
 
lol at Zed. and i too must bite off yah when i am using someone's computer who doesn't understand the impantance of blogging.


and Marshall's Fields will never be Macy. they can change the name but they can Never change the store!
 
Great list and I think Kevin Hill was awesome. I miss it. Stop by the blog when you get back. I'd love to hear what you think about the show...
 
Those of some good why questions. Two weeks of training...*Tsk* hopefully you can remain focus that long...
 
hey brotha, thanks for visiting my site. i've been reading your site for a hot minute and love your blog. always hilarious and the perfect male perspective...
 
I've actually wondered why the food was so delicious at funerals myself. What a thought.

Cool list. :D
 
Keebler -- CTFU

I actually use a sponge when I take a shower....I use a wash cloth when I take a bath though. Is that TMI? LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]