Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Class reunion

On Saturday I went to my 20th class reunion. Now keep in mind this was the second class reunion I attended in as many days (previous post). My Twin reunion was $65, open bar and a sit down dinner ( I did not pay or eat but I did drink). Now my reunion was $85 , cash bar and appetizer. To but it best, I felt like I got fucked with no vasaline. I did see a few people whom I was cool with back in the day. One of my former classmate was the producer of "Spin City" (in fact the black guy character is loosely based on him) and now is the producer of "Scrubs". I did have an okay time except for the $85 cover charge.

The Tingle
How important is "The Tingle"? You know "The Tingle" that feeling you get when you meet someone who makes you feel like you just hit the number. That person who you treat differently than anyone else you are seeing at the time. I have had "The Tingle" three times in my life. I have been hurt by her every time. You know heart break hurt. The kind of hurt were you want to scream why is life unfair and when am I going to get the Ace on the River. I not trying to get all sappy on everyone. I just wanted to vent for a second.


Comments:
I get the tingle every now and then.
I just bone them and it goes away...;-)
 
I got the tingle once. Penicillin calms that right down.

KZ
 
the tingle? im w/ zed, go see a doc, now if it's warm and fuzzy feeling, im with you
 
To all of the above post HA HA HA except CC I would love to bone you
 
Get you trainin' on nigga. And then get to bloggin!

lol
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]