Friday, November 25, 2005

My brother class reunion

I went to my brother 20th class reunion. Now I went to the same high school he graduated from for only one year (10th) but there are people who believe I graduated from this high school along with him. I was not going to attend but I got a phone call demanding that I come and say "hi". My only statement is that I wish I knew then what I know now. I would have sleep or tried to sleep with a few teenage that I felt were not "fine" enough back then. It was funny because I did have a reputation of being a player back then and it came up tonight. One of the female at the reunion asked me who I was pimpin. This was after it got out that I sleep with one of there classmate's wife a couple of years ago. (He was not there and I found out that they are now divorced, at he works at JCPenny) The funny part was that the girl who asked me the pimpin question, husband was there but she was all in my grill and God knows that I would be in hers tonight if he was not there. It also was the usually women who were fine then and are fine now. It was also sad to her about the people who had died or who are in prison. Now my class reunion is tommorow and I hope that I have as much fun as I had tonight.

My Thanksgiving day.
It was the bomb. My brother came in town and we surprised our parents. The food was off the hook and I ate like a pig. I then went and ate at The Suz's sister house and she had enough food to feed a small nation. However, I ended up getting sick. Not because I ate too much but something triggered one of my food allergies. I also got to see My hometown team lose (The Detroit Lions) but it was all good.

Comments:
Must be nice. I haven't been to a single class reunion - College or High School. I bet I'd have some stories if I did go to one though. ;o)
 
I stay away from my high school reunions... Well, I only had the 10 year one and that was this year. But I'm sure I won't go. It's the past, so I'd like it to stay where it belongs...Behind me!
 
The Lions spoiled my fuckin' appetite.

KZ
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]