Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I GOT A JOB

I got a job
It is a official, I got a job. After 9 months of unemployment. Thank you God. I can now pay back all of those who helped me during this time of need. Also Thank you to all my family and friends.

Rosa Park
The funeral is finally over. It took God a shorter time to create the heaven and earth. This had to be the longest funeral in history.
Last night I was going to see her in state. I figured that if I leave after Nip/Tuck then the line would not be too long. This was so wrong. The line was sooo long. I got there at about midnight and the line was as long as the eye can see. As I drove by I asked a man who was leaving how long did he stay in line and he said 4 and a half hours. That would have meant I would have been there until close to 5am. I'm sorry but I could not do it.

Comments:
congrats on the job...that's always good... is it the one in chgo? cuz if so you can send me some white castles...some harolds...gosh don't get me started
 
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! NOw up until your start date, you better savour EVERY milli second of liesure time...Please do it for me. :-)
 
Hey Bro Congrats!!
 
Dude, you gotta fill me in on the details! Congratulations! Now you can go cake out on all them broads at the Rhino.

KZ
 
@truth - No it was not the one in chicago and we have white castle in the D and we use to have a harolds but it closed down
@insaneblackwoman - I could pay you but that would mean I would have to sleep with you :)
@Chubby - Thank you and I will do ANYTHING you ask me to do
@Pammie - thank you
@Zed - I will give you details and I'm going to make my blog live like yours
 
Congrats on the new job!! Good luck and well wishes!!
 
Good for you, Twin!!!
Now go make that money, man!

They said on the news that Rosa Park's funeral was 7 hours long!

Wow!
 
so what can u cook? i forgot to ask...might have to make a trip to D-town
 
Congrats on the j-o-b Twin. Well done!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]