Saturday, November 12, 2005

a good post


a good post
I need to post what happen to me tonight. First and foremost I don't believe in co-ed baby showers. I need to ask all my fellow bloggers if I was wrong. I met this attractive lady and we started to talk and her how basis of the conversation was that a man must know the lord if he was to talk to her. My point was that if a man if fatithful to her it did not matter if he went to church twice a week. Because I have known many a person who claim they were with the lord but were low down dirty dogs. Now the only reason I was at this shower was because the Suz ask me to go because Crystal has no friends. Now as I was about to leave I asked Crystal where was The Suz. Crystal said that I could not see her. Well I demand to see her and Crystal said I don't care what kind of demented relationship you have I won't let you see her. Well I found her and the Suz said to call her later. It was then that as I left Crystal house she began to cuss me out. Saying that I ain't shit and don't come back to her house. Well she won't have to worry I will never say dog, cat, etc to her again

P.S. I first need to address something I'm not having a baby and the person having the baby is crazy. When most of the people at the shower were her husband friends because she does not have any friends but The Suz, this is the answer to all of your questions.

Comments:
WTF? I'm not a co-ed baby shower guy myself (except for Robyn's...hehehe), but it's good that you at least tried to make the most of it. What's up with your girl's girl? Does she want you or something?

KZ
 
I've never been to a coed shower but I had one for a man before where there were all women and one man...he was an employee and I felt that we should have something for him too. It worked out well too.
 
co-ed showers are the new wave because women are now asking their baby daddies to attend the shower so they don't have to answer the question: well who is the daddy and where is he? and so he won't feel out of place being the only man, we tend to let his boys come too... but cussing you out? what was that abt...was that for show?
 
I first need to address something I'm not having a baby and the person having the baby is crazy. When most of the people at the shower were her husband friends because she does not have any friends but The Suz, this is the answer to all of your questions.
 
I've never heard of a baby shower where the woman didn't have but one girlfriend there. Dang, it must be lonely being her
 
Hey, I came across your site through Pammie's site.... This story is just too damn funny! I’ve never actually been to a co-ed shower before either, but it just doesn’t seem like men would be interesting in all that baby stuff. Am I wrong?

P.S. You know that picture of that possessed little girl it too scary! I still won't watch that movie.
 
*scratching head*

Hmm...Was there something missing in the post? I'm trying to understand why that person got mad at you.

As far as baby showers are concerned, I'm not into the co-ed ones. We women are discussing thangs (childbirth (gory stuff), breastfeeding, body changes, etc.) men don't need to hear in the midst of a group of women. Sometimes men need their bonding time at the barbershop and women need their bonding time for stuff like baby showers and the beauty salon.

Men need to come before the baby shower to set up the tables and balloons. And then they need to leave, but come back to put away the tables. But we women will save some cake, food, and drinks for the guys afterwards.
 
Hmmm.

The only CO-ED shower I wanna attend is going to take place in the bathroom of a college dormitory and it's going to involve a couple of female seniors from North Carolina. (lol)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]