Thursday, November 17, 2005

dating story

I know I have very poor in posting but this new job have me taking quizzes and test everyday. I have not done this much studying since undergrad.
I got and email yesterday inviting me to speed date. I have seen this type of dating on t.v. and in the movie Hitch. I have not made up my mind if I want to participate in this type of activity. I know I need to jump start my dating because of being out of the loop for so long due to my unemployment.
This got me to remembering a date from hell that I had a few years ago. I met this person at a club I used to frequent back in the day. We meet, talk, and set up a date. Let me first tell you that this person was a teacher. Well if I had children and she was their teacher I would demand a new teacher. This woman did not even know who was the President of the United States. She was dumb as a box of rocks. I was trying to hold a conversation with her and it was like talking to a three year old child. What also made the date very bad was that she could not pronounce basic words you read in a menu. I was embarrassed for her. Let just say I could not wait for the date to end and when it ended she called me back saying she had a great time.
I will leave everyone with this statement. If I meet one more person who says that a good man is one who goes to church every Sunday. I'm going to scream.

Comments:
a good man is one who goes to church every sunday.

*waits to hear the screaming*
 
I feel ya on that one Twin. I don't know why people want to equate church with a person's goodness. I've dated lots of church girls and P.K.s and one word comes to mind - FREAK. ;o)
 
A good man is one who goes to church every Sunday!!!! ==> SCREAM!!!

*hee hee* I have to blogroll this blog.
 
A good woman is one who gives head without being asked.

KZ
 
lmbo at zed...i say go on the date thing and if you meet anyone that you don't like, tell them that you go to church every other day. lol and you will see if everyone thinks a good man goes to church
 
Twin, Twin, Twin .....

You set yourself up for this one. Looks like you have been screaming quite a few times based on these comments, LOL.

I'll let you slide this time, by not making you scream again today ~Smile~
 
EWWWWW!!! I can just imagine her...((((pucking)))).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]