Monday, October 17, 2005

update


Update
It has been a while since I posted. Last week was a downer I have not heard about the job in Chicago or another interview I had week before last. I will not bring every one down or myself I just will "keep hope alive".

My Weekend
On Friday I went out with "The Suz" and her friend. Now "The Suz" sets up her friend on date with a brother who lives in another state. Her friend did not want to be alone with him so she asked us to come along with her cousin (Marie you know you are tooo fine and sexy). I sure he did not think it was going to be a family and friend affair on the first night. Well as we are eating we get into a topic about sex. It start with someone saying that if a woman just lays there during sex it is the man faults. Of course I objected. My point is that some women just don't know how to F**k. I slept with a woman who looked liked like a dead fish ( she just laid there) when we did it. After going through this twice I bounced. I later found out that another person tried to sleep with her and he went through the same thing. This topic went off into another topic about how all pu**y is the same. I only had to say one thing is all D**k the same !? I had to explain to these lady that the hairy dugout falls into 4 major categories.
BIG- yes big as in deep. There are some that are so deep that a man will have to tie a board to his ass to keep from falling in.
Small - can also mean tight. Some women can't take dick.
Juicy - Wet and wetter. Some so juicy that you have to wipe it off or your dick off to get feeling.
Dry - like a desert. This chick better suck dick and you better eat out to get it a little wet.
This is the Cliff note version on how different coochie can be. I did have everyone at the table laughing on my theory.
After that me and "the suz" went to Bookie to have more drinks. Again another talk. Why do white bars give you more alcohol for your money and don't charge a cover. We had two tall beverages for $7 a piece. At the black bar it would have been at least $10 along with a $10 cover.
On Saturday I was over my friends house just talking about the good old days and saying how we would not want to be in high school right now for all the tea in china. I also was in great pain because my school lost again (MSU). They are going to make me grow old before my time.

Comments:
Twin-
Insane is right on point about that, but there's always an exception to the rule ;-), Wait, I guess I shouldn't consider myself young anymore, being that I'm leaving 20 something and venturing into the unknown world of 30 next year...
 
Interesting conversation. But it's NOT all the same, and they should have known that lol.
 
I agree with livingsingle honey, its definitely not all the same!
 
Too funny... But I hear a lot of men say the same thing about the categories! LOL!
 
LOL! Ok, that's the first time I've heard those 4 categories. I've only heard Insane's 2 categories!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]