Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Stalker(s)


My stalker(s) stories
I have had two stalkers in my life. Both were crazy as a coocoo clock. I will make these stories as short as possible because they could go on forever.
Stalker #1
The first one I will call "Gen". Twin met Gen at one of the parks I can't remember. She seemed cool and we went out and had a great time. Now being the dog that man tend to be, I just wanted the panties. So one night we are at her friends house, kissing, taking off clothes, etc and she goes when 'when I give myself to you, you will have my heart". This should have been a sign but I did not know at the time this would lead to one night of pleasure for months of pain. She began to call and ride by my parents house ( I still lived at home), saying that I used her. Well after a while she must have found someone else to bug because things just stopped. Until a few years later I was at church with my now ex-wife. I walk in and guess who I see "Gen". I was shaking in my boots. She did not say or doing anything. I was hopeful this would be my last encounter with a psycho but no.
Stalker #2 aka "Nutbag"
"Nutbag" yes this is what I call her and so do all my friends who meet her. I learned the hard way that when someone's says they are not crazy, they are crazy!!!! My divorced was just final and I was feeling down and horny. I ran across an old schoolmate who I had heard was a freak. This freak was 'Nutbag'. I won't bore you with the detail but after a few months I let her move in with me. This is when things really go bad. She would stay up all night, sometimes I would get up out of bed and she would be gone. Telling me she just left to take a drive, at 3:00 am. She would threaten to kill herself, ( I still have a knife missing from my culinary set). Things got really bad when someone called the police because the argument was so loud as I was trying to get her to leave my apartment. The policeman was laughing as I was telling him the story and he says to me "I have been in your situation before". After they put her out, she calls and says that she has no place to go and that she is very sick and the doctors said she might not live long. Long story short another lie. One of her friends called me explaining everything about 'Nutbag' is one big lie. How I was not the first person she lied to about being sick just to get free room and board. After I got rid of her she stalked me for another 11 months. Calling me no less that 30 times a day for the first 8 of these months. "Nutbag" cost me many sleepless nights, and I will post more 'Nutbag' stories in the future. I will end with this. She is still alive and kicking, pulling the same stuff, I heard through the grapevine that she got some money using the same 'sick' line.
After two crazies I know the signs. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. Twin

Comments:
Brotha I feel for ya on the stalking stories. I've not had the displeasure of being stalked yet, but I hear great things about it (lol).

I have to say though bro, with the one ole gurl, you heard she was a freak and then you moved her in - whoa.

Freaks are regulated to the telly and back seat smash sessions. They don't get a spot for their tooth brush.
 
Nigga, I should listen to you when you say leave some of these broads alone. You got experience and shit.

KZ
 
"when I give myself to you, you will have my heart"

Uh-Oh...

"...after a few months I let her move in with me."

Double Uh-Oh...

Oh my, Twin... hope you're not jaded behind that!!

Ladylee
 
those are funny even though I know at the time they were not. Nutbag, that's a cute way of saying it.
 
wow...I can relate with the stalkers...fortunately, I hadn't met a stalker in years...
 
I hear you! Pitiful. What some women will do to get a man's attention. Its unfortunate that women like this can give "good ones" a bad name.
 
You let Nutbag move in? MOVE IN?!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]