Monday, October 24, 2005

MY ABC of Life

I know I have not blogged a lot lately it has to do with me getting out the house more and less time in front of the computer. I borrowed this A-B-C of Me from Butta.

A - Age: 38
B - Best Friends: Thomas, The Sus, David and of course My other Twin. (Darius you are family)
C - Choice of Meat: Crab or lobster (is this a meat?)
D - Dream Date: A play or Jazz club
E - Exciting Adventure: Going to Las Vegas every year with my other Twin
F - Favorite Food: My mothers cooking
G - Greatest Accomplishment: Graduating College
H - Happiest Day of Your Life: Going to the State Fair with my dad when I was about 12. Hanging out with him and seeing him laugh and having a great time.
I - Interests: comics books, women and dating (I love women and dating), life
J - Joke: That I'm still unemployed and able to pay my mortgage
K - Kool-Aid: Grape
L - Love: Mia (still after all these years)
M - Most valued possession: My thousands of comic books.
N - Name: Keith
O - Outfit You Love: Jeans with a cream sweater along with Kenneth Cole shoes
P - Pizza Toppings: Sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, green peppers & anchovies.
Q - Question Asked To You the Most: "Are you the smart or dumb Twin."
R - Radio Station: Satellite-XM Radio (come on, they have a Neo Soul station, along with the show Love and money).
S - Sport: Golf and Football
T - Television Show: Grey's Anatomy
U - Umbrella in the rain?: Never, always hated them even as a kid
V - Video: I dislike them all, no substance, degrading to black women and our culture. ( I sound like and old man I need to lighten up.)
W - Winter: Best time to cuddle
X - X-rays recently?: Cat scan for my head.
Y - Year Born: 1967
Z - Zodiac Sign: I'm Twin and I'm a Cancer (Float, Float on)

Comments:
This is fun. I'll do the same on my blogg. Have a blessed and productive week, DivaC
 
J - Joke: That I'm still unemployed and able to pay my mortgage

Dude, I SO feel you on this one. Eight months of unemployment and not one bill was ever late. Praise D. Lord!
 
I found this blog by way of SP's blog. Some of your entries are too funny especially the one about the HR woman's interview with you and the why do sisters front entry. You are a mess.
 
That was cute. I get asked the same question. It's soooo annoying, but I AM the BETTER HALF! ;-)
 
I'm going through a slump right now. No new broads, work is boring. To make a long story short, I'm gankin'.

KZ
 
I like the ABC's I may have to steal that one when I have writer's block.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]