Monday, October 03, 2005

Little brother no more

Little Brother has gotten Big!
First Friday I went to an event we have here called Day of Music. It is an event where different bands play for 24 straight hours. I was there with a few friends and it was cool to see all different types of people dancing, drinking and having a good time. We then went to a club that was off the hook. I did not mack anyone since I'm low on funds. My feeling is that since I can't treat a woman right, there is no need to invest in someone time and I need to focus my efforts on other things.
Saturday was a whole different event. I was at the Urban tailgate party with a bunch of friends to see MSU lose again to UofM. It was cool seeing Zed and all the other people. I'm really mad my school lost because I really hate Michigan fans. Unlike Spartans fans who most went to MSU. Michigan fans tend to be people who only advance education is at Belle Isle University. The party was also a trip because I ran into a friend who still makes my heart skip. This person whom I will call "V" was my boy older sister friend growing up. "V" was and is fine as hell to me. When I was younger I used to dream about hitting it and her being 5 years older than Twin made no difference to me. Well I had not seen "V" in a long time, at least 10 years. I see "V" on Saturday and after it took her a minute to recognize me, she said to me I use to think of you as "my little brother". WTF! Girl I have not been little in a long time plus I was trying to get my mack on because the fantasy of a young man where going to come true. Well to make long story short I found out that she is seeing someone but I did get the number. I may try to get with it on a later date. I'm still cool with my boy sister.

Why do sister front?
I'm asking this questions because of something I notice when I go out. The origin of this question occurred to me again on Friday. When I was out at the club, I saw a person who number I got when I first was divorced. The two times I tried to have a conversation she always had an excused on why she could not talk. The best one was that she was going to New York to record an CD. That was 7 years ago and she is still in the club hanging out. I mean I see more sister whom I have heard about how they are tired of being alone. But if you go to an event they are there acting like that have a man but I know the are fronting and trying to find one. Sister quit fronting like you don't need or want a man. You know you do because we all want someone. Saturday was no exception, I saw a person who has an ad in Yahoo personal. I bet she left with out giving someone her number.

Comments:
Ever thought that maybe they're just not that into you? Quite frankly I am fed, up, of giving men my number and them not calling me. Unless you got some decent conversation which gets me intrigued, you will be leaving empty-handed. No doubt.
 
I second that British Butterfly.

Instead of just saying no from the jump street, she figures she would let you down gently.

She's also the type that would come running after you if you treated her like crap....She likes drama.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]