Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Life in the D

Life in the D
I don't know what many of you know about Detroit. Detroit is like a big city that is on two small blocks. One block is on the east side and one is on the west side. Now is you live on the east side you don't go on the west side and vise versa. With it being such a small block, must people are only one degree of seperation from each other. It is not uncommon for you to have a relationship with someone and hear 'my boy used to kick it with her'. This happen to me not to long ago. I was kicking it with someone and my boy said 'you know one of our classmates used to kick it with her'. Now the freak meters comes on. Because now you can find out what she does before you hit the skins. You can also find out if this person is crazy or not.

Comments:
Now you're talking my language. You know I know this shit first hand. That is the realest shit ever said about the D. I believe that there's 1/2 degree of separation!

KZ
 
Wow. I'm glad I don't live in Detriot...I'd probably end up with a cousin...GROSS!
 
Yea, I keep hearing that about the D. Seen that shit in action my one time visitng the D, and lawd the repercussions ain't pretty!!
 
Never been to Detroit but check out my 101 list when you get a minute.
 
I used to live in Detroit for a minute. It was too cold so I left for FLA, but I know what you mean.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]