Saturday, October 08, 2005

Can't Sleep

I hate it when I can't sleep
It is 2:20 and I can't sleep. I sitting here reading and posting blogs while I do laundry. It appears that the older I get, the less I can sleep. So I thought I would write about how I lost my virginity at 12. My god sister had a birthday party. She was a couple of years older than me. Well after the party she has a sleep over. Old school style sleeping bags and watching T.V. (this was before VCR) well I remember we all were watching t.v. and then the girls wanted to play a game with the boys. Spin the bottle or something like that. Well after we all get to kissing and her mother stopped coming down stairs to see what we were doings since it was too quiet. We all just decide to go to sleep, or so I thought. As soon as the lights go off, one of her friends gets in my sleeping bag. This is the same girl who I kissed more than once. Well the next thing I know my underwear is off and she is telling me to get on top and pump. I did what she told me to do, now remember I had no idea what we were doing. She just guided it in and I did as was told. I'm not going to type here and tell you that it was like the fourth of july. After we were done I knew that I had done something cool but I just did not know what it was. Unlike kids today, Sex was not everywhere. I do remember thinking that if this is what sex is all about then I won't be doing this again for a long time. That thought did not last long because my first week in high school I got some more and it was the bomb and I have not stopped since. That is my story and I hope I have not bored you to death.

Comments:
Interesting--you lost it at a sleepover! She was definitely a very forward girl. I don't remember fireworks the first time either.
 
My first time was...okay. Not great, wasn't bad either, just okay. I'm surprised I even remember it lol
 
Wow, she climbed into your sleeping bag? Fast lil' heifer LOLOL

I was young when I first had sex too. After that experience, I went on a sex hiatus, learned some things in the meantime in between time and when the hiatus was over, it was a brand.new.world ya heard? LOLOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]