Sunday, September 11, 2005

"WE" brothers & sisters


"We"

What is a "WE" brother or sister. They were the type of person who would be in the slave quarters like the rest of us listening to us talk about when "WE" were going to escape. Then they asked us why "WE" want to leave because master is treating us good. Or they would run and tell master about the plan. You know this type of person, master "we" sick. Master what "we" going to do? A sellout! This is the same black person who will not sit at a table if there are more than two black people sitting there already. Until they get their neck stepped on. Then they are calling "racism". The "we" person thinks what is white is right until they get the "Nigga" alert. You know the "Nigga" alert! When America or Corporate America reminds you that just because you have a little money or prestige, you are still a person of color. (i.e. Michael Jackson, O.J. Simpson, etc) I don't like "WE" people. I know a few "we" people, one in particular. I sent out a mass email last week on what the Mayor of NO said about not getting help. The "other" twin then forward my email to other people on his list. This was the respond he got from a "we" person.

Subject: Re: FW: mayor of NO
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005
One, I don't need email's to no what's going on in the world, so
save your anti -whitey email's for your black mulisms friends.

Two, what have these black people done to help their-self before the hurricane, to
get their self out poverty. and Three, a course i have already sent money
and will be volunteering my time at Lowry where they will before nine
month.

I'm not making this up. I'm glad he says that he is going to volunteer, but his first two statements.
"WE" as a people will never rise up as a group. When "we" still have people of color who think like this.

Comments:
As one of your new 'black muslims' friends - everyday more and more becomes clear to me - I avoid WE like the plague and I'm looking at everyone in a whole new light - please keep that negro on your side of the computer screen :)
 
I couldn't agree with you more, man. I can't STAND "We" people. I'm just thankful you gave those type of people a name. My name for "we" people is just a bit more vulgar than yours! (LOL)

ladylee
 
that guy/asshole is very ignorant and needs to wake the fuck up with his he doesnt know who he is attitude.
 
Damn Twin,
The more I read the more I find we are alike in a bunch of different ways. Keep preachin'!
 
they gotta be out of their damn mind. that's all there is to it. nice spot, twin. i'm checkin' you out.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]