Wednesday, September 07, 2005

She Hate Me

I watched this movie and came away with many questions. Not about the movie, but would I have done what he did and still been able to live with myself. First and foremost I liked the movie and Kerry Washington body was tight (Paula Jai Parker is another story). I have been in some tight financial situations, like right now. But I could not have sex for $10,000 just to conceive a baby. It is bad enough when you sleep with someone just to do it. I have slept with someone and hated myself in the morning. The sex could have been the bomb but I knew that things were not going to be the same after we crossed that line. I not saying that every female I slept with I liked in a romantic type of way. I need to have some feeling, attraction or liquor before I will give you some. I also asked myself if I could not have parental rights for a child that is not mine. Of course the answer is NO. I was raised that you have to take care of your responsibilities. This was just some of my thought from watching this fine film that I recommend to my fellow bloggers.

Comments:
shit Ive slept with a female and hated them in the mourning cause it was damm lousey and I wish they would have paid me for wasting my damm time.
 
That movie was off the hook...funny at its best.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]