Monday, September 19, 2005

My weekend


The Sparty Bus
I want to thank "onka" for hooking me up with a ticket to the football game. I went to South Bend to see Michigan State beat ND in overtime. It was a great game from start to finish. First we had tickets to a Corporate Tail Gate party. I was talking to this person who was obsessed with Notre Dame. He went on an on about how it was a religious experience to walk into the stadium. How he had seen grown men cry their first time seeing ND play. Get a life dude. Its just a game. I have to admit I was all into the action, especially because of this ND fan who was bragging when they tied the game up. His cheering was all for not Michigan State ended up winning.

"Touchdown Jesus" helped the Spartans
Right before game time
See I did have tickets (no dirt in nails either)
THE FINAL SCORE



"Just because"
It was fun going to a college town to see a game. There was one thing I did see a lot while here and it was not alcohol. It was 'just because' couples. What is this you ask? A 'just because' is a brother or a sister who has a mate of another race 'just because' they are of another race. NOTE: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST INTERRACIAL COUPLES. I have family and friends who are biracial along with family and friends who are in interracial relationships. Twin here even was involved with a few woman of another race back in the day. But what I saw on my weekend trip was sad. The brothers I saw had white women who as my grandmother used to say "if they were black he would not want her". The same was for the sister. I saw sisters with white men who all I could do was ask "you could not find someone better than that"! N

Now that was my weekend in a post. Thanks girl for the hookup I owe you.



Comments:
Damn Twin, you had tickets? That's off the hook. I was watching that shit on TV, swearing the Spartans were going to choke. I'm glad they came through. ND fans a just a smidgen less arrogant than Wolverine fans in my humble opinion. Fuck 'em both, really. I'll see you at Homecoming.

KZ
 
great win for MSU.

We, UNC-Chapel Hill (2005 NCAA Champs :-)) get to head to South Bend next November.

Maybe we can have the same kind of success you guys had this past weekend.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]