Monday, September 05, 2005

My HOLIDAY Weekend

"The Suz"

"The Suz" is back in town. The Suz is one of the only people I trust with everything including the keys to my house. We dated for a while and had a great relationship. The fact is she let me do what I wanted and she did what she wanted. The dating part ended when we had a situation where either we had to be grown ups or still just have fun. We decided to just have fun and have remained the best of friends. We talked everyday and their are people who keep asking us why don't we get married. We have to tell them that we are just friends. Well a couple of months ago "the suss" moved to a new state and were only talking once or twice a week. Welcome back!

The Other Twin









My twin was in town for the weekend. He lives is Denver and has been there off and on for about 14 years. We talk almost everyday but we see each other only twice a year. I have a funny story to tell. I have been going to this barbershop for about 10 years. My nickname there is "Twin" for obvious reason. Well one of the regular customer ("V") came in said "hi" to my brother and started waiting to get his hair cut. I walk up to "V" and say "hi". You would have thought he saw a two headed monster. His expression was priceless. "V" was like I thought that was you. The whole shop started laughing and asking him why do you think they call him "Twin". "V" was like I was wondering why he was so quiet and looked like he had lost weight. This used to happen all the time when he lived in Michigan. During our time at Michigan State University, him or I would always get "I saw you on campus and you didn't speak." I would try to explain why it was not me that they saw but my "good" twin (I was the "evil" twin).
I had to show my share of female my brother, before an argument turned into a fight about how I just walked right pass them or they saw me walking and/or talking to another female. The line "wasn't me" was part of my lie on more than one occasion.


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
LMAO....I used to work with a twin. His brother would stop by or I'd see him in the lobby and it would be about a minute into the convo that I would realize..."this ain't CJ" LOLOLOL

Good fun!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]