Thursday, September 15, 2005

Just Tired


Ranting and Raving
I have learned that in life all things are not fair or free. In this post I going to piggy back some of my fellow blogger on thoughts I have been holding on to for a long time. Twin will also post some new thoughts on what I see. If it seems that I’m all over the place, well I apologize in advance for that.

Love or Newness
My boy Babee put it best tonight when he said he like the “high”. I too love the newness of when you first meet someone. I call it “The Chase”. My goal is to see how long it will take me to see her nude body. “The Suz” tells me all the time I sleep with women just to see if I can do it. It must be the Spartan dog in me. I have to make everything a challenge. Ladies don’t tell me you don’t sleep with someone for at least a certain amount of time. This is when the game becomes fun to me. I will put in the time and effort to sleep with you in record time. One night stands don’t count, no woman admits to having any. Just like they don’t admit the time they sleep with Craig Mack! The more you say what you don’t do, the more I prove to you that you do. Romance is my thing candy, flower, etc. Unlike we men who are microwave, ladies you are slow cooker. But the stew is good at the end of the day. However, at the end of the day “the chase” is getting old. I’m getting tired of the games. Forty is not too far away and I need to settle down. It is not cool being the Old Man in the club.

Mommy and Daddy is a Freak !
Parents when did it become cool to let your children know that you are a freak. As someone who tried to post a blog on Yahoo Beta 360, I was disgusted. If you look at some of the people who have profiles, it is amazing. I have seen countless profile of how they like to eat this and suck that. Then if you look at their photo album they have pictures of their kids. How sick is that! I even got an email from a person who had to change email account because her daughter’s friends saw it and started making fun of her at school. Where are the moral of keeping things away from our children. No child should know that mommy or daddy likes to eat pussy or suck dick.

Unemployed

I hate being unemployed! I went from making high five figures to making nothing, new shoes, clothes, trips, eating out almost every night gone. My identity of one of the things that defined me as Twin, erased. This has been a blessing and curse at the same time. Blessed in the fact it gave me a chance to regroup and learn more about Twin the person. I have slowed down and realized that life can change in seconds. It made me realize that a job is just that a job. You do the best you can but don’t bring it home with you. Because in the end all you have is yourself. No mangers, co-workers, accounts or performance reviews. I also cook a lot more which is something I did in college. I’m also more of a bargain shopper, no more paying full price. A curse in that I wonder if all the bad karma I put out in the universe is coming back. All the nights I wished my manager would die or a fate worse than death. All the people I did not treat right after they were done with whatever purpose I had for them. Maybe this is my payback for looking down on people who I felt were not worth my time. Thank you God for allowing me to be a better person but could you also hook a brother up with a Gig.

Comments:
Twin,
I saw the same shit on Yahoo personals. Can't you take another picture? Can't you crop out your kids? Idiots. Keep bendin' them hoes over!

KZ
 
LOL Well you know I have talked extensively about the top two subjects you have posted about - I've now even posted some rules of freak picture engagement, lol

Glad to see one man approaching 40 is getting tired of the game - can't keep playing the same one forever - rework and play another :)
 
I have a friend in his thirties who makes a sport out of hunting tail in the club, seeing how much he can twerk. I can tell it is all getting so old to him. And it's so sad to watch. Such a vicious cycle. I mean, where's the love?

What you're experiencing is personal growth. Life needs to be about a little more than chasing ass. It is sad to see a man in his 40's and 50's still out there on the prowl.
 
Very insightful commentary about how men think and "the chase". LOL @ the old man in the club. Even worse is the old woman in the club.

I really feel your pain on the job thing. Today is my 7 month anniversary from being laid off believe it or not. I've been extremely blessed and God has kept me and enabled me to pay my bills, travel, and buy a little something here and there (on sale or with coupons, of course), but my long vacation needs to be over. Soon!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]