Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Inside of ME lll


Inside of Me III

Here are some things about me that people may or may not know.
I collect Comic Books - I have for about 15 years.
I love shoes - I love to buy shoes. When I go out of town I always come back home with at least two pair.
I'm allergic to Dogs and Cats - We had a cat for years and once we found out that I was allergic, Moms said you are going to college so the cat stays.
I lost my virginity when I was 12 - She was 14 or 15 and she took it from Me.
I never cheated on my ex-wife.
I don't go to strip clubs - I just don't believe in giving money to women who are just dancing naked.
I like anything by Chante Moore - Not only is she sexy but she can sing to me anytime!
I'm into Nakedness - Lingerie is not my thing. I love it the first time a woman takes off her clothes in front of me.
I have never seen the movie ET - Don't know why.
I sleep in the Nude - Even in the winter.
Sanford & Son is still my favorite show - I look at the dvd and quote lines from this show all the time.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Come on man, you gotta see ET!!!

Ladylee
 
yeah I dont belive in giving money to women period especially at the strip club thats what internet is for I can peep and dont pay. and fuck ET you anint missing shit and I hope you washing your ass before you lay in your bed.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]