Sunday, September 11, 2005

Catch up time


Catch Up
I calling this catch up time because I have not posted in a while and need to get up to speed.

Thank you Notre Dame for beating Michigan today. As a proud alumni of
Michigan State, my two favorite teams are Michigan State and whom ever is playing Michigan. (This is me standing in front of "Touchdown Jesus" at ND).

Record Release Party
They had a record release party for Charlie Wilson new cd. I was to busy networking and getting free alcohol to pay attention to how good the cd was. I was not going to buy it before I heard it and I will probably not going to buy it now. A funny thing did happen to me at this party. The manager of Conya Doss came up to me and asked me why I gave her no mention on the blog. Here is her mention and yes I like her CD and sound. GO out and buy it.




P.S. These two fine ladies are not my girl friends. They are just friends. I would not want to start any rumors.





God and Bridges



I have learned again two valuable lessons about life and the word "NEVER". In one of my previous jobs I had a manager whom I did not care for as a manager and sometime person. They were a micro-manager who I felt wanted to control every aspect of my personal and professional life. She was stressing me out so bad that I was becoming physical ill. Things did not end well as I gave my resignation. I told myself that if I got another job I would "never" speak to her again. One thing I did not do is burn bridges. Don't get me wrong she was not a bad person. It was her management style that wore thin for some people who worked for her. Well GOD showed me again. He said "never" say what you will or won't do. Well, I needed a reference and she was the only one who could help me. I communicated with her, told her my situation. She was more than helpful. I mean she made some phone calls, told me who I needed to speak with and told me that if I need anything else give her a call. Twin here was humbled. I felt bad that this person who at one time I hated, looked out for me. I questioned if I would have done the same thing for her if the roles were reversed? Were things as bad as they seemed? Does time heal some wounds?
2005 has been a year of growth for me as a person. GOD again has put a mirror in my face and let me see myself in ways that I have not seen before. THANK - YOU.

Time and Waiting
How long do you wait until you end a relationship? I know a couple who have been together on and off for a number of years. Let me start by saying that the female in this relationship is one of the finest women I have every met. I would marry her tomorrow. She is smart, educated and wants to get married. He does not. He does not hide the fact that he does not believe in marriage because as he has stated "he has never seen one work". In observing this couple everyone can see that she is wasting her time. She is never going to change his mind. He on the other hand likes things the way that they are because he has his cake and is eating it to. In the beginning of the relationship people were hating on him because the said he is a fool not to make a commitment. Now everyone is saying she is foolish for staying with him because she will never be married to him. Now I know you can't change a grown person mind. (I will give detail on a later post) I want to tell her to leave him and be with me of course. She is too fine (I did mention she is fine as hell) to keep wasting her time and hoping that she will jump the broom with him. Don't get me wrong I'm not hating on the brother because he is honest and up front with her and everyone else about his stance. He is not hiding anything. She is the one wasting her time and again how much time do we have?

Comments:
In order to find peace ones mind set must be peaceful you cannot move forward carrying baggage in order to be successful the air must be clear and always have faith in darkness look towards the light. Dorsettewan
 
TIME AND WAITING

Twin,

Ask your friend have she heard the saying."Why by the cow if you can get the milk for free?" This guys has made it clear he do not want to get married he told the true and I commend him for that, now walk away and find some one that wants the same things that she wants. Life is too short to wast your time on something that may never happen. Twin you ask how long? a year and a half brother better start saying something.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]