Friday, September 30, 2005

Back to the world




Back to the world
I’m back in the world. I went into a dark space and had a pity party. Didn’t want to invite anyone just indulge in my past mistakes. What started this party was as incident that happens at a party. The party was last Saturday and I got drunk. I don’t remember much about the party or what I did or said after the first hour. It was apparent that I embarrassed myself. It was Sunday after I woke up and got out of my bed at 6:00pm. I’m relieved that I must face some things and learn to like Twin again.



The Big Week
Being a Spartan this is huge week. This is the week that wolverine fans try to tell us Spartans how they are worthy to walk in our shadows. The hype is great and I live for this week. When I was married I had a few rules and the #1 rule was that she not asks me to do anything on the day Michigan State plays Michigan. My ex tried to test me on this one time. To make a long story short I did not go where she wanted me. I watched the game like I have been doing for the past 20+ years.


An Old Shoe
When do you throw out a pair of old shoes. You know that pair of old shoes that you have had for years. No matter how many other shoes you may have in your closet. You still put on these old shoes from time to time. I know that the shoes are bad for my feet, but they are comfortable. Most people talked about me when I got this pair of shoes and told me to get rid of them. I did not and have not gotten rid of them yet. I need some advice because I know that these shoes will come back to bite my in the ass if I don’t throw them out.
Note: ( I don’t mean a pair of shoes literally)

Comments:
Michigan v Michigan State -- is that why you're divorced? Hey it happens....I quit a job over March Madness before, so I do get it LOLOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]