Friday, August 26, 2005

TRYING TO START THIS BLOG


I have been trying to start this blog forever. Me being a man it is sometime hard to put my thoughts into words. My insercurities of not showing any weakness for others to see. I hope my experiences and observations will help others know that they are not alone in this journey called life. I also having trouble starting this blog because it appears that I can't get a picture in my profile so I have been trying for over an hour to post for everyone to see.



INSIDE OF ME
A little about me. I have been divorced for about 6 1/2 years, longer than I was married. The reason for my divorce was that mentally I was too young to get married. I went from my parents house to my wife's house. I gave myself no time to learn about myself and what I like and don't like when it comes to spending quality time with yourself. I also did not know how to communicate the things I wanted and didn't want when it came everything and nothing. I have no children and one day I hope to have at least two. I bet you are wondering if I have a twin?

He is the one in the back.
I hope you like my site and post and I look forward to talking to you often.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]