Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Interviewing and Dating




Interviewing
I have an interview in the morning. As you may or may not know I was laid off from my previous job. I hate to interview because the person on the other side of the desk does not know you or what kind of worker you will become for them or their company. You never know what they want, you answer the question one way and you find out that they are looking for something completely different. I have been in sales and management. I have been finding myself interviewing with people who don't have half the experience I have or can't answer the questions I have for them. Yet I can't seem to get an offer. I'm not trying to be arrogant but I know I can do the job but can't seem to catch a break.

And Dating
This is where dating comes in to play. When you go on a date it is the same thing. You put your best foot forward and hope that it is a match for the both of you. Don't get me wrong I love to date and enjoys someone's company. I'm just tired of women having unreal expectation when it comes to a man. If I hear one more time "I looking for a soulmate" I'm going to scream. This is not the movies. Very rarely do we find "The One" after one date. Twin here has had a lot of "the one right now" but "the one", not in a long time. I'm also tired of the fact that now women want me to be a certain religion or go to a certain church. I thought GOD was everywhere. As long as I respect and worship him it does not matter where I go or the organization my 10% goes to.
Ladies as we all get older our expectations need to grow as we grow as people. You can't wish for the same things you did when you were in your teen or twenties. He may not have a BMW or a Top position in his company. He may drive a Honda and Looking. That does not mean he is not a good man. One thing I have learn from this journey of dating is that, the road is long and it will have turns and twist, so enjoy the ride.

Comments:
Twin, I feel you. You will knockout the interview. I need you gainfully employed for homecoming! And as far as dating goes, my whole view is skewed here in the boonies. I'm getting what I can. Your pickings are plentiful.
 
Great post! Stop by my place sometime :-)
 
About soulmates. I don't think its a good idea to go on a date hoping to meet your soulmate, but I do believe that we have several soulmates, and they do exist. Now I was reading what you were talking about and its funny to me that you post a pic of a beauty women to express your thoughts. Its fair to say that men also live in a dream when it comes to the kind of women they can date.
 
About soulmates, I believe your soul consist of your mind, your will and your emotion. All of that can change your point of view about me in a minute so I do not believe in soulmate I think a relationship should be base on something a little bit deeper.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]