Sunday, August 28, 2005

Inside of ME part II

As you can guess I'm a Divorced Black man from Michigan. I'm a twin born 3 minutes after my brother. My mother says that I was a "surprise" to her and my father. They are both still together and will be married 40 years next month. We grew up in a modest home in a blue collar neighborhood.


Yes this is my old house. This is where I kissed my first girlfriend "April" when I was 5 years old. I was never one of those boys who didn't like girls until I reach puberty. I was always trying to get some girl to kiss me. (somethings never change)

Iwent to a the same school from 1st to 8th grade Precious Blood.

Here is a picture of my 7th grade class with my First Love "MIA" also in my class. I not going to point her out and I have another story about finding her a couple of years ago. ( that is another story) last row 4th from right.
And here is a picture of my Church that I have reconnect to in the last few months.
Yes I'm Catholic. I know I hear it all the time. "I have never met a Black Catholic" Like there are not like a few million of us, and in case you are wondering "I was never molested by any priest".


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]